Have You Received an ODR Notice in Error?

Due to a recent system update at the Oregon Department of Revenue, several demand letters have incorrectly gone out.  If you are unsure whether or not your income taxes owing to the Oregon Department of Revenue were dischargeable in your bankruptcy, please call your attorney.  If Armstrong Bankruptcy Law Offices assisted you in filing your case, call us at 541-683-6652.

Related Posts